Ben had a little good news today. So, his Card Making Mama HAD to make, what else, a card to celebrate. Once I did NOT make a birthday card for Ryan and he actually commented on it, you know, somewhere along the lines of "you make cards for everyone else? But not me?". Since then, I make cards for the boys-who-could-usually-care-less. We are celebrating tonight, too... dinner out, ice cream, late night Wii championship. There's no school tomorrow, so that helps!
For Christmas, Ryan's mom gave me some much loved Cosmo Cricket paper, which I much love. She said that when she ordered it, they threw in this "not-Cosmo-Cricket paper" that she thought I could definately use for my boys. It's from the "Hello Space Boy" line from Valerie Foster, Cosmic Chaos. Yup, definately came in handy! I cut one of the images out with my Oval Nestabilities and then cut out some SU! cardstock (blue brocade) to mount it on, and while I was laying it out to tape down, it fell sideways and I thought it kind of looked like a space monster eye, and a new idea was born. Add on the tag with the very-important-number-4 and a little ribbon, and it's done!
The inside is stamped with a Michael's dollar bin stamp that says "Way to go" with some stars... we are really proud of Ben!
No comments:
Post a Comment