I've decided it isn't JUST Rochel who can talk me into doing anything for them, it's Sister-In-Law's in General. Well, and probably Sisters. Although, I prefer to drop the "in-law" part for these girls, anyways. That makes a whole group of Sisters. Who-talk-me-into-projects. Which I don't mind. Especially since we don't live close, I was THRILLED for the opportunity to be a "part" of our neice, Chloe's birthday party in some way. These are invitations I made for her 3rd birthday Tea Party. She has cute little teacups that are purple, yellow, orange, and green polka dots for all her friends to use at the bash. We love these kids just as much as the 19 pound pumpkin who lives down the street, so it's really nice to get to do something so simple for them.
ANYWAYS, SU cardstock in Wild Wasabi, and Vintage Violet (I have a serious amount of this shade leftover from Rochel's wedding!!) and, of course, COSMO CRICKET patterened paper from the new Snorkel line (ha! there are SUPPOSED to be fish with it!), and metal tags from STAPLES (that's for you, Dean... I know you are getting card-making ideas from my blog). The teapot is from theangelcompany and teacup inside is SU! Both are "random" (makes me happy) stamps that are actually party give-a-ways.
Here's the angel herself... but this picture is from last spring when her sister was born. She gets cuter everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment