Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh Baby! #10


My mom thinks my mother-in-law is the luckiest woman alive!  She just got her 10th GrandBaby last month!  That's 10 in as many years (Ben's her oldest and he's 10).  Here's her newest, and OUR adorable nephew!  Ryan's "little brother", Rick, and his wife, Kristi, welcomed their 4th child in April. These are the birth announcements I made for them. 

I made 25 in my usual "traditional way"... you know, cards!  I used SU! specialty paper, Parisian Breeze.  It's textured and really heavy cardstock.  I ran out while making this project, and I think I am going to have to reorder!  Pretty colors.  Kraft and baja breeze cardstock, and the Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch that I'm such a fan of!  Here's the inside:


And since I am such a fan of www.picnik.com I thought I'd have some fun making a digital announcement, as well:


I got these printed at Sam's and mounted them on some cardstock so Kristi could mail them out, too.  

So happy this precious baby is here safely!  Can't wait to meet him in person!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'm digging this card - the colors and the checks/dots are great. You're so good. :)