Tuesday, May 12, 2009

School's ALMOST out!

Well, another school year, almost done! Certainly, there are THREE people in my household who are THRILLED about this... and ONE person and THREE cats who are Not-So-Thrilled. Not so sure I'm ready for LOUD days, but I guess I could go for trips to the beach, Adventure Island, and Ryan-Available-For-EXTRA-Housework.... (he does NOT read my blog, so I believe I am out of luck). ANYWAYS... I made this card for my sister, Tracy, a few months ago. Tracy - also happy school is almost out! This was supposed to cheer her up and let her know I was thinking of her and praying for her during her very-annoying school year.
SHOCKING, I know, but that would be Cosmo Cricket paper (Jack's World) you are feasting your eyes on! Also, the tree is a cardstock sticker, also, from the Cricket. I sewed buttons on. That's the only sewing I can handle. Here's the inside:


The "hang in there" stamp is a treasure from the Michael's dollar bin a couple of years back... I stamped it on the paper, then stamped it on ivory paper and cut out the box only and taped it on.
Let me INSPIRE you to encourage someone today! You know, with a lovely card:)

No comments: