Saturday, April 4, 2009

Carly's Challenge


One day, I thought it would be fun to let CARLY challenge ME in my cardmaking skills. I let her pick out a stamp set and a piece of patterned paper and I created this card for her. You have to know that the girl loves CATS! I love this set from theangelcompany... a MUST HAVE set for any Mama of a girlie-girl. The "Delight" stamp is actually from Stampin'Up! (now retired)... but it was originally a background stamp with about 30 other words, and it just wasn't working for me in that format, so I cut the whole thing up and now use it all the time, individually. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts with a View paper pad from JoAnn's (Old World... I've actually gone through a whole pad of this stuff, and had to buy another!). Cardstock from SU!
I did make Carly her own card, but for her's, I add some glittery stickles-dots in the bottom left corner of the cat image... the girl needed some BLING! They didn't really look that great, but Little Miss LOVED it and I think THAT might be why she told me it was a "very good card". Ahhhh, approval!

No comments: