Monday, April 27, 2009

Artsy Feline

You have to know I'm a Cat Lover... well, I am more of a Cat Tolerator, while Carly is the Cat Lover... That's what I tell myself every day when I am surrounded by the 3 felines I have allowed to invade our home. Miggy is old as the hills and going blind, Elfy is a crybaby who insists on sitting ON me every chance Carly isn't sitting still (which is NEVER) and Cassidy... well, he's our only Cool Cat because he ONLY likes BEN and leaves the rest of us alone... he's gray, and all cats I color are gray because of this... more than you wanted to hear?


Anyways... every Mother of a Cat Lover needs to have in their stamping arsenal a fine collection of feline stamps to entertain their small Cat Lover. I have indulged my girl with yet another fun set, from, who else, TAC. This card will be an "end-of-the-year" card for the Art Teacher, who we all really love. Since my husband (the Librarian) is considered a "specials teacher", we try our hardest NOT to forget the Specials Teacher's in our end of the year and Christmas well-wishing.


stamps: TAC, felinefabulous
paper: Cosmo Cricket (more girl friday), SU cardstock pink pirouette, old olive
other: circle and scallop nestablilities, martha stewart border punch (doily lace), prima flower, rhinestone brad from target dollar spot.

No comments: