Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Make some Stamp Cleaner

Ok, I haven't TRIED this out yet, but I'm going to! I've been trying to find out how the make your own stamp cleaner since I'm kind of tired from buying it from Stampin' Up!... you know, for over $8 a bottle. Yes, I know you can clean your stamps with baby wipes, but honestly, never cared for that method. So, here's the recipe, as posted on www.splitcoaststampers.com (ever go there?!?!? It's a fun website!)

2 Tablespoons glycerin (in the Rx dept.)
8 oz. distilled water
1 teaspoon baby wash

It sure would have been nice if I had TRIED it before I posted, but REALLY I needed somewhere to put the recipe until I get all the stuff... for some reason our word processor takes WAY TOO LONG to load on our crazy computer.

Umm, Rochel? Can I "borrow" some baby wash?!?!

Ok... I will post my results.... eventually.

1 comment:

Rochel said...

I have LOADS of baby wash-you're welcome to it ;)