Friday, June 4, 2010

Scripture Challenge: PURPOSE


Purpose... an end to be obtained.  I loved this verse the most because I am a planner!  When my son says "What's the Plan for today?" I smile because I know exactly where he gets it from!  You don't have to have Asperger's Syndrome to need that "comfort"!!  But I know that there is GREATER comfort from the Master Planner.  I admit, it is hard for me to rest in that most days.  This verse and picture seem to make that a little easier for some reason.

The picture:  I took it on the back deck of Ryan's parents house in Michigan... the resting corn fields on an evening in December.  There were about 26 people INSIDE the house (about 10 of them small children all under the age of 10!) and I distinctly remember thinking it was CRAZY QUIET outside when I took the picture! 

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Wow, how God blessed you with a quiet moment when you took that picture. What an amazing example of His love and His gorgeous creation! :) WOW! Love the verse too! Perfect for sure! Have a blessed weekend!

Nancy said...

So beautiful Jennifer! Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)