Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scripture Challenge: GROW


GROW: to spring up and develop to maturity.  I love this passage because I think it is REALLY encouraging... definately worth checking out!  I find that I need to remind myself daily to "live a life worthy of the Lord", so I'm glad to have this reminder. 

The photo.... NOT taken by me!  I knew the day would come when I would rely on someone else.  And I've been relying on her for years now!  My BFF grows amazing flowers.  I am certain that I have a BLACK thumb, so I am so very impressed with her capacity to GROW things, and also, quite impressed with her mad photography skills.  She has a really cool flower blog now, which you can check out HERE... I used to live in her backyard.  I wouldn't mind living in her backyard again, because there are many, many flowers.  She sent me my first flowers once when I was REALLY sick in high school (and also hid a bag of Munchos potato chips under my pillow because my mother wouldn't let me eat anything!) and she's still sending me flowers NOW, although they are digital files of her amazing handiwork!  THANK YOU, Sioux!!! 

1 comment:

Al & Judy Melton said...

The statute of limitations is Not up yet! MOM