Retirement party invitations for the Principal of the kids school.... she retired this year after being with the school for 36 years (as teacher, asst. principal, then principal). She's been a GREAT boss for Ryan and Principal for the kids, and friend to all of us! She will really really be missed. I was pretty honored when the office staff told me they really wanted me to make these for her party. I made 100.
I printed the inside part on the computer, but stamped the flower thing in green. The outside is kraft cardstock (SU!) and K&Company paper. Scallop oval and Oval punches (SU!) for the "an invitation" part... that was also printed on the computer so the fonts would match.
On Mrs. B's last day, they had a Clap Out for her, complete with red carpet! Ok, not a fan of the Clap Out, but just thinking about THAT one could bring a tear to my eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment