Saturday, August 16, 2008

Stand still...

I have this "thing" about elephants. Not sure why, but I find them terribly fascinating! I have literally spent hours at our local zoo watching the baby elephant that resides there. When people come to visit us, I BADLY want them to go to the zoo with us so they can see Tamani, too! What an odd animal, if you think about it. Big. Wrinkly. Gray. Clumsy. Bizarre nose. Wondrous work of God. Add it to my list of "Questions to Ask... What were You thinking??!!!". Anyways, here's my elephant card. Paper from K&Company (love that "wild saffron" paper!) and stamps sets both from theangelcompany (bestill and takepride).

On another fun note... Ben got moved up to the "Intermediate Swim Team" today! His brief flash of a grin was all we needed to see to know he was pretty pleased! And to quote his little sister, "We are SO PROUD of you, Ben!!!"



2 comments:

Allana Martian said...

Oooo! I want one! Do you sell those???

Rochel said...

Super proud of Ben! I hope he doesn't mind giving Eli lessons :)