And so the very fun projects begin... I love coordinating sets, and this is Part One of Rochel's Baby Shower Fun. The Invitation. Baseball themed, of course. He WILL be a fan. And if Uncle Ryan has his way (and he will), he will be a RAYS fan, and not a tiger. I found these very fun VINTAGE baseball stamps (can't believe the MCGREGOR'S didn't have any baseball stamps until now!!!) from Mirkwood Designs (no longer in business... had to get them off ebay!). I am particularly excited about the star... there's a stamp in the set shaped like a baseball with the lyrics to "Take me out to the ballgame" from which I punched the star out. The "Baby" and "Shower" stamp are from Michael's dollar bin.
Coming soon... shower favors, shower give-aways, thank you cards, and birth announcements. FUN!! And Rochel, if you had come over to my house today to see this in person, you wouldn't of had to view it on my blog, first:)
1 comment:
Okay, so I'm a slacker...and I haven't been feeling super great the last couple days...
The invitations look AWESOME! I can't wait to see what else you make for me :)
Post a Comment