
Don't you love it when you can remember what you were doing 18 years ago on a certain day??!?! Normally, my memory is NOT that great (unlike Rochel, I do NOT remember being born)... but 18 years ago today I was driving like a madwoman up to New Hampshire to meet my new little niece, then driving like a madwoman back home to get to work! (Remember that trip, Tracy??!?!!?) What a great day. What a great memory. Nothing like a little girl to spoil:) So, Kristin! College Girl! Happy Birthday! And since I KNOW YOU READ MY BLOG... sorry you had to see your card here, first. As I told you on the phone... I'm sure you'd rather have your card LATE, WITH a gift card inside, rather than EARLY and WITHOUT a gift card... RIGHT??!?!?!? Have a great day, Sweets!
1 comment:
Gift Card??? YOU got a gift card? Hmmmm ... you got one great auntie there, you better take care of her! Love ya, Birthday girl.. papa
Post a Comment