
Well, time sure flies, doesn't it?? Nothing makes us realize that more than when your BABY is suddenly graduating from high school! She's not even MY baby, and I'm still feeling all nostalgic... my darling niece (you getting all this, lovey??) is graduating from high school in ONE WEEK. I actually had a great time designing these RIDICULOUS graduation party invitations. 75 of them. My sister is having a giant cookout to celebrate Kristin's achievement, and let me tell you, Laurie can throw down a party!
The card front... stamps I used are "grad" and the circular stamp from the stampin'Up! set called GREAT GRADS. The vine stamp is from theangelcompany, "simplydivine". Cardstock is brilliant blue and basic black (SU) and the ribbon is from Wal-Mart...


Inside... I did her name on the computer and mounted on brilliant blue cardstock... the "you're invited" stamp is from Michael's, but I only used part of the stamp. The medallion is made using the "great grads" set and layering various punched out versions. The bottom section makes a pocket where the invitation and directions information is tucked.
Hey, did everyone RSVP to Tracy? She wanted to make sure she had an accurate head count. We REALLY needed to make sure there would be enough chocolate in the chocolate fountain:)
I know I really love this little girl since these took about 100 years to make:) She's worth it! See you next week, Sweets!
1 comment:
Actually, I haven't gotten any RSVP's which means there will be more chocolate for us!
Post a Comment