So I signed up to be an ANGEL with The Angel Company... a little because I like the idea of being called ANGEL (my daughter is convinced there are actual wings involved), and mostly because I didn't HAVE an angel to order stamps from. I'm just what is considered a "hobbyist" which means I won't be having parties (read: I won't be TRYING to sell anything). I like to consider myself an "enabler" which most people think is not a good thing, but in the world of stamping, it is!! See this little monkey? He's from the "Little Friends" set from TAC... the set also includes a pig, chicken, and what I think is a horse... is that a horse? Oh, and an adorable "hi"... all for $7.95. THAT's what I love about The Angel Company! Feeding my addiction as cheaply as possible... fun. The Birthday Wishes stamp is from a stampinup! hostess set... oh, and the patterned paper is from Sam's Club. My mom and I split a HUGE pack of doublesided cardstock and this was part of the fun. I kind of like "distressing" paper (see the pink circle). It adds a little dimension.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
An angelic Birthday card... with a monkey!
So I signed up to be an ANGEL with The Angel Company... a little because I like the idea of being called ANGEL (my daughter is convinced there are actual wings involved), and mostly because I didn't HAVE an angel to order stamps from. I'm just what is considered a "hobbyist" which means I won't be having parties (read: I won't be TRYING to sell anything). I like to consider myself an "enabler" which most people think is not a good thing, but in the world of stamping, it is!! See this little monkey? He's from the "Little Friends" set from TAC... the set also includes a pig, chicken, and what I think is a horse... is that a horse? Oh, and an adorable "hi"... all for $7.95. THAT's what I love about The Angel Company! Feeding my addiction as cheaply as possible... fun. The Birthday Wishes stamp is from a stampinup! hostess set... oh, and the patterned paper is from Sam's Club. My mom and I split a HUGE pack of doublesided cardstock and this was part of the fun. I kind of like "distressing" paper (see the pink circle). It adds a little dimension.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment