In case you haven't HEARD me complaining... I mean MENTION, I am on the PTA board at the kids school. Actually, I've had WORSE PTA years, this year was actually pretty decent. When your husband works for the school and the Principals ASKS you to be on the board, you feel a little more obligated than the average mom, you know what I mean? Blah, blah, blah (actually, "saying" that does NOT make me shorten down what I am going to say... it's just my way of saying, "Yes, I saw your eye roll and heard that little voice in your head that said, "get on with it, girl!") we celebrated Teacher Appreciation a couple of weeks ago and I volunteered to make cards (60 of them!) for the gift cards the PTA purchased for each teacher. I can NOT turn down a "mass-production" project... hence, Kristin's graduation invitations (75), Keira's birth announcements (60), Gram's bday party invites (45), Julean's birth announcements (50), Rochel's wedding invitations (284), and thank you cards (134)... I could go on, but you are already thinking I'm nuts, right??!!
THIS card! Paper from the FAR EAST collection at JoAnn's... the rectangle stamped part of the card is a stampin'Up! set ("The Art of Life"), and the fun little bird is from theangelcompany, "decodesigns". The scallop punch is from stampin'Up! (one of my most favorite purchases ever!). The ribbon is stampin'Up! grosgrain ribbon, mellow moss. There is a little "coin envelope" inside to hold the gift card. You can get a huge box of coin envelopes at STAPLES (that was for you, Dean... I mean, you ARE reading my blog, right? Getting a few crafting ideas, I'm sure) they are perfect to decorate and tape inside of cards to hold a gift card.
No comments:
Post a Comment