Vacation is upon us again. You have to know we are the official ROAD TRIP family... in fact, Ben and Carly would be giddy with glee if we had an RV (think Robin Williams movie RV, except HAPPY kids). Well, we don't have an RV (yet, according to my husband!) but we do all right with my little jetta. I digress... getting there is always part of our family fun, and by getting there, I mean, a 26-hour-drive-to-NH-in-2-days-because-we-want-to-make-it-for-Kristin's-graduation-and-we-can't-leave-until-school-is-out. Last year, we kept a family travel journal and that was a huge hit with the k
ids!This year, our journal is SIGNIFICANTLY cuter. I'm getting out of control with tape and paper.
I found this really boring blank journal from 7gypsies (it is SUPPOSED to be boring and blank) called a "2 way book" and immediately thought about my very "split in half" family. Think - Boys: Literal, Girls: not-so-much. So here it is covered in K&Company paper (Wild Saffron... which just might be my favorite paper out there right now! Love those colors!), chipboard letters, tags... stamped up with stampin'Up! "paint prints", "best blossoms", and "simply said". theangelcompany sets "travelnotes", "retrobutterflies", and "distressedtypewriterbet".

Inside part of the GIRLS side... there's a page for us to write what happens every day.

...we are ALL looking forward to another GREAT visit with my sister and her family!

Oh! and Pete's Scoop's Ice Cream... Laurie, did you warn them that Ryan is coming??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment