Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mini Me

LOVE making mini-albums! Mostly I love getting something finished all in one sitting. Don't ask how the family scrapbook is coming... I am about 4 years behind! On theangelcompany website (see the link at the bottom of my blog page) there is a section called Savvy Projects Blog that you should really check out! Fun, QUICK projects. This mini album is listed.... here's a quick link for you in case you want to check it out. I used the K&Company Small Wonder paper (again!!) and stamp sets from StampinUp! for the outside. Inside I used all TAC sets.(http://theangelcompany.typepad.com/tac_savvy_projects_for_de/2008/04/bella-flor-mini.html







My most favorite part of this project is that it uses just one piece of 12x12 paper!!



This little book ends up measuring about 4"x2.5" and is the perfect size for a little brag book for Grandma's purse! Which is exactly what this is! Congratulations, on your new little granddaughter!

1 comment:

Allana Martian said...

Hey, I like that! I would like to see one that is full of pictures or whatever. Do you just paste them on and add details? Very cute!