Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Small Wonder

I should be packing... My sister has a blog entry from 3 days ago that starts the same way... apparently procrastination runs in the family. Small wonder. Posting projects is just way too fun, so here I am... This card is from a few months ago. My best friend, Sue, just emailed me that she will be coming to see me at my sister's on Saturday and well, it brought a tear to my eye with excitement!! This is the card I made for her little girl's 2nd birthday. Amazing thing about this angel is she was born 8 weeks early and is PERFECTLY FINE!!! I work at Shriners Hospitals for Children and see babies born as early as this daily and it is AMAZING that she is OK. Small Wonder, indeed. What a blessing!! I love looking at her and realizing how remarkable her life is, God is good to us. Plus, her little face is so entertaining to me, looks just like her Mama!
Stampin'Up! sets used: Pun Fun, So Many Scallops, Whimsical Numbers... K&Company paper (Small Wonders - Girl), SU paper - certainly celery. Ribbon - SU, cream.
Back to packing...

No comments: