Anyways, we recently became members of BJ's Wholesale Club, which is where I purchased 18 packs of Post It Notes (you know, telling Ryan I was going to make all his co-workers Christmas presents with them...) and hoped fiercely that these came out cute. I'd recommend you buy ONE single pack, just to be sure. It just seems smarter:) Although, I will be making many of these, they were fun and easy. Plus, who doesn't need a Post It Note?
2 chipboard coasters, which my friend Betsy and I bought together in bulk last year... cover with your favorite paper. I just used double sided tape and that worked pretty well. Sand off the corners... Here's a HINT: Go ahead and put the binding on NOW (at least 5/8") with the Bind It All. I did not, and had to remove my embellishment because then the already-thick-chipboard didn't fit in the machine. THEN add your stuff to the front...
That bunny stamp is theangelcompany, and one that I got from my Grab Bag... I think it is so very cute! And the "sentiment" is off the SU! Jumbo Roller that I took apart last spring... Nestabilities Label One for the paper that it is all mounted on... and the patterned paper is from a paper pad from Michael's, by Amanda Blu (Mohawk Lane).
Here's how the inside looks, but you get it, right?? :)
And finally, because I know where it is... the LINK to the blog I enjoy for ideas. Rats... I forgot to stamp each paper inside. I will have to remember that for next time because that is cute. As you can see, the more Post It Notes you add, the larger diameter Bind It All wire you need...
No comments:
Post a Comment