Sunday, November 22, 2009

Under the Weather?



I'm back! Well, never went anywhere, just never post any cards! Ugh. I do take pictures of everything I make (because my memory is so very bad) so I will try to post... mostly so my mom can see what I do instead of watching her grandchildren. And cleaning.

A month or so ago, my friend THOUGHT she had the swine flu. Doesn't EVERYONE think they have it when they THINK their throat hurts, MIGHT have a fever, PERHAPS a headache?! It's getting out of control. But she was really sick. For Real. Not just THOUGHT she might be.... and since these are some of my favorite stamps to use (sadly Farm Fever is now retired! Boo on you, SU!) I couldn't resist... plus, it seemed too good an opportunity to pass up.


Inside view... you know, since there was extra paper sitting on my desk, thought I'd use it up! I would have made one of these for our little nephew, also afflicted with the dreaded swine fever, but he got well much too quickly for his very slow aunt. Sorry, Caleb... but REALLY glad you bounced back so quickly! And glad you are better too... BETSY!

SU kraft and chocolate chip cardstock
SU button
SU Farm Fever stamps
TAC Rustic Chic patterned paper

No comments: