Saturday, July 4, 2009

Random Cards #3


More cards using ONE 8x8 piece of Cosmo Cricket paper... This one uses a stamp set from Stampendous (clear stamps) that my sister sent to me! (Thanks, Laurie!) and I stamped "happy birthday" on the inside of it using a Michael's Dollar stamp that I dismembered. Yikes! That sounds harsh. Ummm, Cut Apart and Remounted On Cling Foam. Oh! and Stickles in the corner... because they were sitting on my desk and I figured, Why Not? That ribbon was probably just laying there, too.






Buttons I happened to have in my stash... and the "Be comforted" stamp is from theangelcompany, and I obtained it in my Grab Bag purchase.





Rick-Rack ribbon, but not sure where it's from (really full of GREAT comments here, huh?!) and the "Adore You" label came with that Cosmo Cricket accessories set that I have still not returned to my mother. Hey, apparently I am still using it.






The "thank you" chipboard is from The Still Not Returned Set, and the stamp "for making my day", is theangelcompany... from a hostess set, if I'm not mistaken. Which I could be. Really, just look at the cards and don't try to copy anything EXACTLY because the information I have given is, I'm quite certain, completely wrong. But, if you are so inclined, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to find out FOR REAL. My phone's going to be ringing off the hook now.

No comments: