Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Anniversary



Just a quick card to share... the anniversary card I made my parents, in MAY. Since I didn't have to mail it, I tried my hand at a 5x5 sized card. They spent so much time in Israel with British People that they fancy themselves Tea Drinkers now. Until they got back home to their Keurig single cup coffee maker.

But the card... patterned paper from Making Memories, Cardstock from SU!, metal tag from STAPLES (hi Dean... sure that you are reading)... teapot stamp from theangelcompany (and inside stamp, too) and the "Happy Anniversary" is an oldie-but-goodie from Michael's Dollar Bin. Ribbon randomly purchased at Michael's... and they are scraps.




And finally, a shout out to my parents: Thanks for staying married and loving each other. I find it very wonderful that you raised 4 kids and are able to sit back at the end of child rearing and enjoy EACH OTHER so much. I have long thought that the best gift you can give your kids is to love their father (well, mother if we are talking about the Dad)... so thanks for leading by example. LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

No comments: