Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Cards #2


A set of cards made with (What else?) ONE piece 8x8 Cosmo Cricket patterned paper.... and a little Basic Grey leftover from another project.  The "Kindred Spirits" stamp is from the SU jumbo wheel stamp "Friendly Words" that I took off the roller and hacked up.  Apparently I enjoy cutting stamps all up and remounting them onto cling foam.  *sigh*  


Proof-Positive for Betsy that I DO make mistakes...  she will get all happy about that... really should NOT have stamped this sentiment over the darkest corner of the card as you can not easily read it unless you look REALLY closely, and that's not EASY.  Anyways, Lesson Learned: do not try to stamp on cards when you get off a really busy 12 hour night shift.  Sleep first.  Another stamp from the now unmounted roller.


Yup... more from the roller and you got it, the Flip Side of the Cosmo Paper at the top... oh, the paper flowers are CC also, from a kit my Mom gave me.  Ha, I don't think she GAVE it to me, so much as said, "Make me something with this"... which I did, but I'm guessing she meant either Make Something With ALL Of It, or Give Me Back The LeftOvers of My 4,000 Piece Accessory Set.  What do you think?  Ok, ok... the paper is from that kit, too.


Last one, which in my opinion, is really stretching the One Piece of Paper Bank.  Blah.  If you get this in the mail from me, do NOT take it personally.  Hey Mom!  I made you a card with that Cosmo Cricket kit!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAAHHA.... ok, not funny.  

2 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

You seem to have a lot of card making time on your hands... WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN??? Oh, yeah, now I remember ... they're hanging out with Grammy & Papoo... Off to the pool... strung out on sugar from too much ice cream for breakfast!

Jennifer McGregor said...

Yup, that's what we are paying you for...