My poor brother... growing up in a house with 3 obnoxious sisters! Who hogged the bathroom... you know, all of us in there at once and him waiting, oh so patiently, on the stairs outside for his turn... which came about an hour later. *sigh* He has his own bathroom now!
Ryan wanted me to be sure and post the card Carly made for him...
I made a card for Ryan, too... but it's in his book as a handy bookmark. No way am I moving it lest I lose his place. Yikes. Really thankful for such a GREAT Dad for my crazy little kids! Also not pictured is the card I made for my Father-in-Law... Ryan and the kids are going to hand deliver it this week when they visit the family in Michigan.
One last card... my Dad's birthday was on Thursday, and here is the card I made for him. We had already given him his present (we all chipped in money towards his new camera) so that's why there is an old fashioned camera on the tag. LOVE the Tim Holtz stamps and am planning on going to his website where I hear there are tutorials on distressing paper, among other things... the "man" is from his line, which is now available at Michael's. This paper is from K&Company.
Hope you had a great day, thinking about a great DAD!
No comments:
Post a Comment