Wonderful Invention, those covered hair elastics! I usually have one around my wrist at all times, or already in my hair! Found one more use for them... with 2 pieces of 8x11 paper, a composition notebook, a few stamps, a couple of eyelets, and 1/2 of a hair elastic (headband size)... you can create this fun altered notebook:) This one was for Carly's friend, to go along with the Claire's gift card for her bday party. It might be hard to actually see the elastic (it's white, and on the right side of the notebook). It's attached to the back cover using 2 eyelets (one at the top, one at the bottom).
MORE EXCITING NEWS:
That's my sweet husband holding his LONG AWAITED Rays Post Season Playoff tickets. Here's hoping we get to use the WORLD SERIES tickets! Regardless, my VERY committed and dedicated man is HAPPY! GO RAYS!!
1 comment:
impressed with the tickets ... will I jinx the Sox if I cross my fingers you get to go to the World Series? That would be so fun!
Post a Comment