Thursday, September 25, 2008

Travelling, McGregor Style... Get ready to write!

A quick weekend trip means TRAVEL JOURNALS for us! The journals we kept over our summer vacation were such a hit, we HAD to have them again for this weekend. Remember my "bind-it-all" obsession??? Can you understand it now???


Carly has headed out to Michigan with her Dad on the annual baseball trip, Ben and I are on our way to New Hampshire to see my sweet sister and her family. WE are excited about "fall activities", and THEY are excited about hopefully seeing the RAYS "clinch" their division title, first time ever!!


These little journals are small, sized 4x4, featuring my favorite K&Company paper pads and kraft cardstock. These also have Karen Foster license plates on the covers, which are adorable! Stamped inside with stamps from theangelcompany, the days and dates stamps are from AUTUMN LEAVES, "messy dates". Over the summer, we had a "family meeting" each night before bed where we talked about (and wrote down) our favorite parts from each day, stuff we thought was funny, and what we hated:) That's our plan again... and when we get home, we will have lots to talk about, getting caught up on each others trips.

There are dividers for each day and a "Stuff" pocket in the back for small keepsakes, like tickets, etc.
Ok! We're off! I'm really looking forward to having Ben all to myself! I don't think that has happened since Carly was born, so it's time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like......

Tracy said...

Word of advice ... start moderating your posts ... and, I am JEALOUS!

Allana Martian said...

How DO you find the time??? I love all these crafty things you make!