Well, you are all pretty well aware that I have gotten sticky fingers at my Mom's house while she and my Dad have moved to Israel. I stole this with good intentions, and goodness knows, MOM wasn't going to be making any Valentines this year (or ever... when have you EVER made a Valentine? I'm just sayin'...) So this card is for you both! Don't worry, I won't write anything in it so you can send it to ME next year!!
Kraft paper from Stampin'Up!, patterned paper from Basic Grey... and the metal Valentines tag from Mom! You really should hide your goods better! The "happy" stamp is actually a Michael's $1 stamp that said "Happy Holidays" and I cut the whole thing apart (another favorite pastime of mine) to reposition it from lengthwise to vertical, and to have the option of using the words individually. Too much free time, I'm telling you...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to my parents... Have a great day! Enjoy a filafel... you know, like every other day! Miss you!
2 comments:
While it has never been my custom to compliment thieves on their use of the stolen goods, sometimes things change. Nice card. Thank you! Mom
Hey, go steal something else and make me a fun card!
Post a Comment