Tonight, I actually made something FOR US, from an idea I found...
And my version... I used a "Hot Chocolate" cylinder I've been holding onto, and altered it to hold my large popsicle sticks... I got the sticks at WalMart for $2.47. I'm glad I got the big package because we have a HUGE family! There's a stick for each family member, and some for friends we are praying for... I have a few spares to add in, too.
Paper is Basic Grey, and the key is from my friend, Betsy... she brought me those Tim Holtz beauties when I was laid up with my crazy broken foot. Letters were cut out using the Cricut, Wall Decor cartridge. I ended up putting some clear packing tape over the paper since it will be on the table, plus, I did not exactly glue my letters down that well.
I'm loving this idea, and can't wait for the kids to see it on the dining room table in the morning... I think they will have fun Randomly choosing a handful of sticks to pray for!

1 comment:
Love this idea. We need to do this too...but I don't have a cute little cup to put them in...hmmmm... ;)
Your other post reminded me I have a bunch 'o box tops to give you...Hopefully I'll remember to bring them tomorrow.
Post a Comment