*Sigh* There really isn't anything else to say.
This is Parker Erwin K.!!! Our sweetly adorable, newest nephew! Ryan's youngest sister, Randee, gave birth to her FIRST baby nearly 2 weeks ago... safely delivered on his Great Grandpa Tuinstra's birthday, hence his middle name, Erwin! We are SO HAPPY for this precious addition to our FAST growing family! Parker makes GrandBaby #11 for Ryan's parents, and our kids are the oldest, so they've about gotten a new baby every year! CONGRATULATIONS to Randee and Johnnny! We are so proud of you and Parker!
So, I was THRILLED to make these for Parker! These birth announcements were pretty fun to make, and Randee sending me txt messages with pictures of Parker while I was cutting, certainly help keep the momentum going! That is Bo Bunny paper (it is actually Fourth of July paper!), SU! cardstock, and stamp sets from Michael's brand, Recollections (letters, and Baby Boy set). Ribbon from SU!
For the inside, I printed all his "stats" and name on the computer and cut each one out using the CuttleBug and Nestabilities Label Eight. Randee just needs to add a photo to the top half of the inside of the card, and these announcements are ready to go! I also covered a tin box with paper from Creative Imaginations that already had that pattern and circles, etc on it. Seriously, just glued it on the box, so no great creativity there.
*A word about the photo's.... the first one I stole from Ryan's sisters blog, Renae. THANK YOU! I would have asked, but when I thought to call, it was the middle of the night, and generally speaking, no one REALLY wants to talk to me then. It is a completely beautiful photo, and since you got to hold Parker and I didn't, it's the least you can do. I mean, I'm giving you Photo Credit, so it's not really stealing, right? Kidding about the "least you can do" part:) Amazing picture!
The last picture, I'm sure Parker's dad took, as he's a photographer person and it looks so professional. It was on facebook, so that DEFINATELY isn't stealing. HA! Besides, if you look that great after giving birth, I doubt you really care if someone posts your picture on their blog, right?
Congratulations Randee and Johnny!

2 comments:
Maybe Ryan can bring him back for all of us to share! He is scrumptious ... and the cards are nice too!
Love the announcements. Can't wait to see what you come up with for our nameless baby...oh, by the way...do you mind making them for me? :)
Post a Comment