It's been a while since I've posted just Random Cards, but here are a few that have fallen off my desk in the last few weeks...
So last month I placed a REALLY BIG Stampin' Up order:) I needed to restock on many items (um, CARDSTOCK) and took full advantage of their Sale-A-Bration celebration, which translates into FREE STUFF. One of the things I've had my eye on for a while is the "Thank You" sizzlit die... cuts out "thank you" when you run it through the Cuttlebug (ah, still LOVE that thing!) then you can glue them down on a card. I'm going to make some of these for my sister-in-law's who are currently pregnant... although, no butterflies for Randee, she's having a boy! (Hi Parker!!) They are fun! (the letters, not Randee and baby Parker. Although, I she's fun, too, and I'm sure Parker will be too! Digress...) The butterflies are NOT MINE! They are from Betsy's order and apparently I did not see them in the mini-spring catalog (same idea, sizzlit die you run through the Cuttlebug... however, that one EMBOSSES at the same time, so you get dots!) I am the Master at talking Betsy into letting me borrow her stuff! Aren't they cute? That die cuts out 5 different sizes of butterflies. Anyways, the inside of the card ALSO has a cut out (Top Note, you will be seeing that soon...) and a butterfly on it. Seriously, that card took 2 minutes. If you get it in the mail, don't be offended:)
MORE goodies from my order... In the mini-spring catalog, there is a new stamp set called "Tiny Tags" and it is very tiny stamps that you can stamp and then punch out with the mini-tag jewelry punch. Yes, had to indulge in BOTH. Also fun about this stamp set, SU! is putting out some of their sets WITHOUT wood blocks, which I prefer! So exciting for me. This card also features the Basic Grey (Lemondade) paper my AWESOME mother-in-law got me for Christmas! Love those 6x6 paper pads! The "Love" stamp in the corner is from TAC, ribbon is SU! Old olive. Cardstock, SU!
Closeup of the tiny tags...
Finally.... "Thoughts and Prayers" stamp set. I've also had this on my list for a while. It has really nice sympathy sentiments, but seriously? I hated having to send this card. I hate it when people you love are going through something that you can't even imagine.
THAT is the Top Note die, and another little butterfly floating by. Taffeta ribbon (kraft).
No comments:
Post a Comment