Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween... our FUN will be tomorrow, at the Jamboree at church. Here are some peppermint patty spider treats I made for the "Cake Walk". You have to know I am no baker, so this is the best I could come up with. The idea for these are in the gallery on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ They were somewhat time consuming, but fun, none the less. They are made using the StampinUp! scallop punch and the photo corners punch. I have to confess, I am NOT a fan of the photo corners punch... in fact, I had to borrow it from Betsy. I have decided this is the only forum in which I find it acceptable.



Next, my Halloween cards. Not much "reason" to send these out unless you have nieces and nephews!! And we have many, and 2 more on the way:) I love this "cat on a broomstick" (StampinUp!)... he is painted grey in honor of our cat, Cassidy. In case you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Cass, he has more attitude than is necessary, and that is NOT a good thing. He frequently "sneaks out" (read: bolts out the front door at any and every opportunity) and Ben has taken to writing stories about his adventures on the Outside. We believe it involves him cruising around on a broomstick.



Also featured on the card would be the Martha Stewart bat punch (again, lent by Betsy). The background paper (also a donation from Betsy) is from the fall stack from Joann's... "Boo" stamp is from theangelcompany (FREE gift with purchase stamp). Ribbon is from Michael's. Good grief, if it weren't for Betsy, I wouldn't have anything to post. Perhaps she needs her own blog!


Hope you have a great weekend, and for those interested in FAMILY news, we will be updating the family blog regularly now as my parents are moving to Israel for the next million months and contact with them will be limited. Ben and Carly will be posting occaisionally, for you entertainment! www.ryanmcgregor.blogspot.com

No comments: