Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scripture Challenge: PERFECT


A couple more verses I wanted to add, but alas, not enough room...

As or God, His way is perfect;  the word of the Lord is flawless.
He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him.
Psalm 18:30

It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.
Psalm 18:32

But mostly these days, I'm really loving Isaiah.  And this Scripture Challenge.  I have learned a lot, and a few nights ago, I made up my own... not so much to be creative and make a digital image, but because something was really weighing heavy on my mind and it seemed like the best way for me to figure out what God had to say about it.  Turns out, God isn't silent afterall.  Love that.

This picture is from our vacation last summer.  I was having trouble finding a picture for this challenge (hence my 11th hour posting!) and decided to look in pictures from our "Perfect Vacation" and smiled when I remembered this one!  We were on our cruise ship leaving from Pier 91 in Seattle, and as I was taking pictures of the Space Needle, the Blue Angels flew over!  Not sure why, but it sure was impressive to watch them!  Such precision.  Such PERFECTION.  Stedfast.  It was the beginning of a GREAT vacation where we spent every minute being in awe of God's perfection in nature.  Pretty cool.  Love these verses.

No comments: