Monday, March 16, 2009

Another baby shower...

Some friends and I had a baby shower for our friend, Debbie, this weekend... she's having baby #4 (and BOY #4!!) this month. A shower was much needed since her youngest is 8 and her oldest is 14!! Needless to say, she's hooked up after her shower! I made her all these thank you cards as part of her gift... I made several of each design. The card above was the invitation that I sent out to her "non-church" friends and family. I also made a fun tin to put all the cards in with "Levi" written on it (baby's name), but forgot to take a picture. I will sneak a picture in his nursery and hey, add a picture of Levi to go with it! Her boys are GREAT friends with Ben and Carly, so I'm sure Levi will make his way into our pictures before long. All these cards were made using the new Making Memories paper and accesories line, "Chloe's Closet" which were the exact nursery colors (along with the frogs!) and the fun frog stamp is from STAMPENDOUS, purchased at JoAnn's. I was pretty excited to "have" to get a new frog! Cardstock is all Stampin'Up!
















This last one is actually an altoids tin that is altered to be a gift card holder.... and keepsake holder, afterwards!

No comments: