Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HB Caleb... I mean, Peter Parker


No one loves Spiderman more than our nephew, Caleb... well, ONE other person does, but it's not HIS birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB! Welcome to 5! Such a fun age.


Here's Caleb's card... of course! Just so you know, I bought this "Spider Web folder" for my CuttleBug MONTHS before I even HAD the CuttleBug... as soon as I saw it, I knew it was a "must have" for Caleb-cards. After I embossed the red cardstock, I swiped it with white craft ink and sprinkled on glittery embossing powder.






Inside view... SpiderMan sticker (Can NOT believe there are no SM stamps available!) and unfortunately, my little "border spiders" look more like ticks. ugh.



An EXTRA thing I personally LOVE about Caleb is how much he reminds me of his sweet Uncle Ryan... need I say more???

1 comment:

Mother of three said...

thanks aunt jenny!!! love spiderman aka caleb