Just some quick, easy to make notecards... fun patterned paper from Michael's, cut in 3 3/4" squares, backed on chocolate chip cardstock (4" squares) from StampinUp!, stuck on a cardbase. Oh, tie on some ribbon, stamp a clever sentiment. The cardbases are cut 4 1/4" x 11" for something a little different.
Want some??! They are easy enough to come by... our kids school collects BoxTops (www.boxtops4education.com) to raise money for various needs. I'm not big on asking people to help fundraise for schools, but I am happy to ask you to send your "trash" to me!!! Ben and Carly get Free Homework passes and their name in various drawings for bringing in the most BoxTops, and yes, Ben actually won last year! FOR THE WHOLE YE
AR! 25 of these little coupons will turn into a set of notecards... so, get saving! So far, Auntie Tracy has been our biggest supporter:) I'll be making you some birth announcements for Zoey!
AR! 25 of these little coupons will turn into a set of notecards... so, get saving! So far, Auntie Tracy has been our biggest supporter:) I'll be making you some birth announcements for Zoey!
3 comments:
Ooooh! Oooooh! I have a ziplock baggie FILLED with box tops ... wahoo! Dean has even gotten into saving them for me ... although he still doesn't understand my obsession!
Hmmmm....I have a bunch I just may send to you! I already gave a baggie full to our home school group (that gets turned into scholarships for home school graduates) So maybe they won't miss a few sent to my cousin's kiddos!
Linda brought me over a ziplock bag full. Not quite 25, but close. I about had a coniption when she didn't trim them to the right size. Does she not know me at all? Did you find the bag filled with them in the Christmas box?!
Post a Comment